You can donate the amount that you want. I appreciate your support.
- Cacao butter
- Silken tofu
- Olive oil
Nut butter (includes all types of nuts)
Serves: 1 Pound of Butterless Butter
- 1½ c. melted refined coconut oil (not extra virgin coconut oil)
- ½ c. nondairy milk (unsweetened)
- ¼ c. canola, grapeseed, or light olive oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 teaspoons liquid lecithin (if using granules, you will need 2-4xs the amount)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process at medium speed for about 1 minute.
- Pour into container of choice–something made of silicone is great, as it will pop out easily, but any storage container will do (line it with wax paper first for easy removal).
- Set it in the refrigerator for a few hours until hard or in the freezer to expedite hardening.
This butter substitute will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks or many months in the freezer.
Source of recipe : http://www.forkandbeans.com/2015/07/11/vegan-butter-substitute/