You can donate the amount that you want. I appreciate your support.
Apple Cider Punch
- 1 bottle of Sparkling apple cider
- 8 oz. orange juice
- 8 tsp. star anises
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine sparkling apple cider and orange juice. Add star anises and slices from 2 apples.
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz. blackberry puree
- 2 to 3 oz. grenadine
- 1 spring mint, for garnish
Place blackberry puree and cranberry juice in a champagne flute. Add grenadine to fill. Garnish with mint.
Sparkling Cherry Limeade
- 10 oz. pitted fresh sweet cherries
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest, plus 1 1/2 cups fresh juice (from about 12 limes), and thinly sliced lime wheels for serving
- 6 cups chilled seltzer (48 ounces)
Combine cherries, stevia, zest, and juice. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until flavors are melded, at least 1 hour or, refrigerated in an airtight container, up to 2 days. Combine cherry mixture and seltzer in a large pitcher. Serve over ice, garnished with lime wheels.